TRIUMPH HAVE JUST RELEASED MORE PHOTOS OF THE NEW TIGER SPORT
Here’s a selection of photos of the recently announced new Tiger Sport, including some nice close-up shots.
The new Tiger Sport was unveiled at the London Motorcycle Show on February 12th and will be available in dealerships early May.
- Next generation 1050cc triple engine with increased torque and improved fuel consumption
- Rider-focused technology including ride-by-wire throttle and Rider Modes
- Multi-level traction control, cruise control and ABS as standard
- Refined exhaust system
- Slip assist clutch to aid the reduction of rider fatigue
- Host of revised details including grippier footpegs, adjustable tinted screen and redesigned mirrors
- Contemporary new matt black or aluminium silver liveries
Follow us on Facebook:
ASHFORD PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/jacklilleytriumph
ROMFORD PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/jacklilleyromford
|Follow us on:|