Triumph launched the new Street Triple range yesterday evening in London. All models are powered by a race bred 765cc triple cylinder engine and feature state-of-the-art equipment. There are 3 models in the range – the S, R and RS. Sean Stapleton, Sales Manager at our Romford branch, was on hand with his camera and took some great photos of the new bikes. Just scroll down the page to see the full set. At the bottom of the page is a brief overview of the 3 new models.
– Showa suspension and an all-new gullwing swingarm
– Powerful 765cc engine that delivers 113PS @ 11,700 rpm and 73Nm torque @ 9,100 rpm
– Ride-by-wire throttle
– Two riding modes
– Switchable Traction Control
– Fully adjustable Showa suspension
– Powerful 765cc engine delivering 118PS @ 12,000 rpm and 77Nm torque @ 9,400 rpm
– Four riding modes
– New angle-adjustable, full-colour TFT instruments with 5’’ screen
– Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
– Fully adjustable Showa ’big-piston’ forks
– Öhlins STX40 fully adjustable rear monoshock
– Powerful 765cc engine delivering 123PS @ 11,700 rpm and 77Nm torque @ 10,800 rpm
– Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers
– Additional ‘track’ Riding Mode
– Lap timer
– Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
For more information on the Triumph Street Triple 765 range, call our sales team on either 01784 420421 (Ashford branch) or 01708 752111 (Romford branch).
|Follow us on:|