Triumph have just announced an exciting new Street Triple range comprising 3 models – the S, R and RS. All models are powered by a race bred 765cc triple cylinder engine, punching out up to 123PS – that’s 16% up on the previous Street Triple.
As well as more power and torque, the new Street Triple range features state-of-the-art technology and high spec suspension, chassis and tyres. These bikes are also the lightest in their class, making for an agile ride, stunning performance and superb handling. Let’s take a closer look at each model in the range…
With breathtaking street fighter styling and a stunning level of finish, the new Street Triple S is lighter and more powerful than the previous generation model. There are 2 colour options – Diablo Red or Phantom Black. Features include:
– Showa suspension and an all-new gullwing swingarm
– Powerful 765cc engine that delivers 113PS @ 11,700 rpm and 73Nm torque @ 9,100 rpm
– Ride-by-wire throttle
– Two riding modes
– Switchable Traction Control
The Street Triple R takes the performance, specification and finish of the Street Triple S to an even higher level. There are 3 colour options – Crystal White, Jet Black or Matt Aluminium Silver. Features include:
– Fully adjustable Showa suspension
– Powerful 765cc engine delivering 118PS @ 12,000 rpm and 77Nm torque @ 9,400 rpm
– Four riding modes
– New angle-adjustable, full-colour TFT instruments with 5’’ screen
– Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
The range topping Street Triple RS is the most explosive and adrenaline-charged Street Triple Triumph have ever built. Equally at home on the road or track, the Street Triple RS sets a whole new standard. There are 2 colour options – Matt Silver or Phantom Black. Features include:
– Fully adjustable Showa ’big-piston’ forks
– Öhlins STX40 fully adjustable rear monoshock
– Powerful 765cc engine delivering 123PS @ 11,700 rpm and 77Nm torque @ 10,800 rpm
– Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers
– Additional ‘track’ Riding Mode
– Lap timer
– Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
For more information on the Triumph Street Triple 765 range, call our sales team on either 01784 420421 (Ashford branch) or 01708 752111 (Romford branch).
|Follow us on:|