We have the new Triumph Street Triple 765 available as a demonstrator at both our branches (Romford and Ashford) and in each case, it’s the range-topping Street Triple RS model. Here’s some photos of the Romford demonstrator which shows some of the attention to detail that has gone into the design of the new Street Triple range.
The range-topping Triumph Street Triple RS is the perfect weapon for road or track. Producing 123PS peak power at 11,700 rpm (16% up on the previous generation) and 77Nm torque @10,800rpm the Street Triple RS is the most powerful model in the range.
– Five riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Programmable and Track.
– Lap Timer
– Showa big piston 41mm front forks, adjustable for preload, rebound and damping
– Öhlins STX40 piggyback reservoir monoshock at the rear
– Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc front calipers
– Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
On-board computer has an additional set of three more screen display styles. The second set presenting a more dynamic display theme and includes a lap timer that is exclusive to the ‘RS’.
Colour options: Matt Silver Ice or Phantom Black (Metallic)
For more information on the Triumph Street Triple 765 range, call our sales team on either 01784 420421 (Ashford branch) or 01708 752111 (Romford branch).
|Follow us on:|